The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More...

 These are cute little picture frames that can be used around the house or in your office.  Any quote, verse or favorite saying.

This is a really cute way to display photos!!!  It can be personalized any way...sorority, fraternity, family name, childs name...ANYTHING!!
 
This was a wedding gift for my cousin Bailey and Heath.  You can match the colors of the wedding party or the colors in a home.

This was a special project for another cousin.  She found the "frame" - which is a cabinet door with a glass front - at a yard sale.  She wanted something on it that was special to her for her bedroom.  She LOVED it and I was excited to do it for her!!

No comments: