The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Just a little something for your car...

I just love personalization!  You can make it just so...so...personal!  When I started this adventure with vinyl, a goal of mine was to make sure that people got what they wanted, in the colors they wanted.  You see, when I saw things I wanted they were always in a color that wasn't my favorite color - which is purple, and my favorite color combination is purple, black and white.  So if you are interested in anything you see on my blog, remember I can always change the colors, the wording, the verses or the artwork to suite your wants and needs.

With that said, I can do the same with car decals!!!  Car decals are just so fun because I think they reflect the person driving the car - fun and whimsical or straight lined!  Check out these car decals and then think about what could be on the back of your car window!! (All decals are $12)









No comments: