The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Monday, November 1, 2010

How about a few things for the kiddos!!!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Halloween!!  We are now moving into my favorite time of the year...Thanksgiving and Christmas!  These are my two favorite holidays for two reasons - 1) it's time to give thanks for all God has given me and especially thanks for sending His child for me, and 2) I get to spend time with ALL my family!  My three gifts will all be home and my three blessings will be here too!  Speaking of my three blessings, I thought I would show you a few things I have done for the kids!

A "You Are Special" plate is just the thing for that little one to show them how special they are!  You can use it every day or use it on special occasions - good grades, a good act done at school, completing their chores, etc.  This plate can be personalized with just about any designs ($8). 


Every child needs their own personal wipe case!  AND after they have finished needing the wipes, they can use the case to put their crayons in and put in their bag ($6)!


How about a pencil box/crayon box!  Just make it a little bit more personal with their name and their favorite design ($6)!


 As they get a little older and in school, they might need a pencil box for their backpack!  Now they won't loose their pencils ($5)!


How about a bank?  This is a glass block with a coin slot!  Can't you see this growing with them and when they are ready for college, they can take it with them (large - $18; small - $14).


 Since there will be lots of traveling during the holidays, little ones, and big ones alike, will need to keep there personal items....well, personal!  A personalized soap dish, toothbrush holder and water bottle is just the thing for everyone in the family!  You wouldn't want to use the wrong toothbrush, would you?? :)  (These items can be sold separately or as a set - $3 each.)


And last, but not least, how about a Cookies for Santa plate!! You know your little one loves to leave cookies for Santa and they love it even more to wake up and see the plate empty!  ($10)


Well, that's it for this post!  I hope you all have a GREAT day!!  I think my next post will be a little bling for your car!

KJ

No comments: