The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How about a few pictures for today...

Thought I would post a few pictures for today!

First we have a large hand sanitizer.  This can be used for your desk, your child's room (you know, after you change that dirty diaper), for a teachers gift, and the list goes on!  A monogram or a fun clip art can be added to make it more personal! (large hand sanitizer - $4)


Everyone loves to have personal touches in their home, so add this soap dispenser to your power room, your bathroom or your kitchen!  When you are done with the soap, don't throw it away, just refill!  You can even make this a little more personal and decorate it for the holidays! (soap - $4)


Spruce up your kitchen sink and take that detergent bottle and throw it away!  Use one of these dish detergent bottles to add a little personalization to your kitchen sink!  (soap dispenser - $8)


And I almost forgot the small hand sanitizer bottle for your purse, your car, your child's backpack or diaper bag!  With cold and flu season coming up, remember these for stocking stuffers!  Not only can you put initials on them, but remember you can add a small clip art or support your favorite team!  (small hand sanitizer - $2)


Have a GREAT day!!!
KJ

No comments: