The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's been too long!

I fuss at my friends for not updating their blog more often and look at me...I am so sorry I haven't posted new pictures!  So, I guess it's time for an update!!

I have been kinda busy...I've found Pinterest!  There are so many fun ideas out there and some of them I remade and some of them I made new with vinyl!  I'll try to limit the pictures but I have several new things to post.  I hope you like what I have done!  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

This is a dish soap dispenser but I have added wire and colored stones to help add a little flair to it!  

 
This is one of those Pinterest ideas...the original idea used a wood soldering gun, but I thought I would give it a try with vinyl.  It turned out GREAT!!!  These hangers will be used for the bridesmaids dresses and will make really cute pictures!!

No comments: