The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Thursday, March 22, 2012


A very special friend of mine had a sweet little boy, named Cole!  He is adorable!!  I wanted to give her a couple of things she could use in her nursery, diaper bag and for day care.  She decorated his nurser in brown and blue and accented with the cute ABC theme.  I also wanted to make a cute, but different door sign for the hospital and I was so happy with what I came up with!  I used a canvas, wooden cross and my cricut and this is what I came up with...

 

Didn't it turn out CUTE!!!!!  It now hangs in his sweet nursery!!!!

Well, then a friend of mine wanted something similar for new nephews wedding and after putting our heads together, this is what we got...


CUTE!!!!  Oh, the ideas are just endless!!!!!  This now hangs in Audra and Doug's kitchen!


No comments: