The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Friday, March 23, 2012

My last post for now...

My sweet step-son will be getting married soon so we are preparing for the rehearsal dinner!  I love him and his beautiful fiance so very much and really want it to special.  Here are a few things that I have made for that night.  Now some are not made with vinyl, but if you are interested in me helping you with your next event with a few ideas, please let me know.

This, again, was a borrow from Pinterest.  It is an old window that I stained and added pictures from their years of dating and the top says "all because two people fell in love".  This will either hang in their bedroom or their sitting area of their new home.  I loved how it came out!
 
The roses were dried from when he proposed to her and I wanted to find something special to do with them.  So a shadow box was made!  
These are the invitations!!!  I LOVE THEM!!! They are printed, yes printed on a printer, on muslin.  Their wedding is following a natural theme and mason jars are being used so I also went with that theme.
 
I also thought to use baby food jars as pretend mason jars as favors!  Mason jars are a little expensive when you are looking to purchase 50 of them so baby food jars can be decorated to impersonate then...HA!  The tag says "sticking together from this day forward" and I will be putting gum in the jars.  The name tents and table decoration will coordinate with cardstock and burlap.  I also created a personalized coloring book for the flower girls and ring bearers so they have something to keep them busy at the rehearsal dinner.  It turned out so cute!!!!!  They will get it in a busy box especially made for them!

No comments: