The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I have a WINNER!

Well, since I started this blog, I have really had two goals...1) to be myself and 2) have fun with it!  So...with that said I told myself that if I got one follower - just ONE - I would offer them a prize for being first.  SOOO, with THAT said I have offered my friend Robin the item of her choice since she is my first follower!!!  YEA ROBIN!!!  Robin and I have been friends since Junior High School and have lost touch over the years but a couple of years ago we picked up where we left off and I am so blessed to have her back in my life!  If you are ever in Helena, she has a precious coffee shop, called LaReunion, so stop in!  Her food is de-lish!!!!!!!

Have a GREAT day!!

KJ

No comments: