The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Well, it's my first post on my new Blog!  I am so excited!  Tomorrow I will be at the Fall Festival in Mt. Laurel and I am so excited!  I am so glad that you chose to visit my blog after meeting me!  I will have pictures of items that I have made and a few pictures of items that I CAN make.  If you are interested in ordering from me, please comment or send me an e-mail directly to kathyjobaker@bellsouth.net.  Also, if you have an idea in your head about something you want, lets talk about it and just maybe I can make it happen for you.   Remember, I can not only get the item and personalize it for you, but you can call me with any item you may have that you want personalized and I will be happy to make that happen. 

Thanks again for visiting and here's to happy Blogging! :)
Kathy Jo

No comments: