The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. - Psalm 28:7

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Just a few pictures...

I think I have got this "blogging" thing down pretty good so I think I am ready to start posting pictures!  These first few posts of pictures will be picture-heavy but my plan is to post new items as I go.  If you see anything that you are interested in, please e-mail me and I will be happy to design something special for you.  Remember, the sky is the limit...if you see something you like but want it in another color, another saying, or another quote, just call and I'll be happy to make it happen just the way you want.

I hope you like what you see!

Block - as you see I have decorated this lighted block for Christmas but you can use it for anything...night light for a childs room with a sweet saying on the front, light for your foyer with your name on it.  The ideas are endless!  There are multiple sizes of blocks so the price will depend on the size of the block.  (small block - $14; large block - $18)

Christmas Ornaments - whether its for you, your child, a friend or your childrens classmates, ornaments can be personalized..  These are just a few of my ideas...(small ornament - $3; large ornament - $4)





Stay tuned for more pictures!

KJ

No comments: